India Post Mobile App
Now government organizations and private organizations are developing mobile apps for much of a day, it is very impressive in the point of users. Now a day's mobile usage users are growing by day. Likewise, an app was developed at the India postal office. The Android mobile application for the Indian Postal Service department was developed by Centre for excellence in postal technology. The India post mobile app mainly offers the following features:
- Postage calculator
- Insurance premium calculator
- Interest calculator
The brief description of above mentioned features is given below.
India Post Tracking
Using this mobile app you can get the status of the article by entering just the reference number and then clicking the Track button. Using this application you can also further save the results for the future and also share this through Android shared apps via Bluetooth, WHATSAPP, Facebook and others. This application is used to track the following mail.
- Speed Post Tracking
- Registered Post Tracking
- Insured Letter
- Value Payable Letter
- Insured Value Payable Letter
- Registered Packets
- Registered Periodicals
- Registered Parcel
- Insured parcel
- Value Payable Parcel
- Insured Value Payable Parcel
- Business parcel
- Business Parcel Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Express Parcel
- Express Parcel Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Electronic Money Order (eMO)
Post Office Search
By using Indis Post Mobile application you can search the post office location in anywhere of India. Step by step procedure for seaching the india post location is given below:
- First you need to enter the four characters of the office name or pin code of the required post office then you get the list of matched post offices list.
- Now click on the required row on matched post office list then you will get the details of Name of Indian Post office, location address and contact details of post office.
- Also with will get the additonal information like contact details of divisional superintendent, regional postmaster and chief postmaster.
In this feature , when you enter the article weight and required fields, then will get the required postage charge. And also based on tariff there are four slabs, those are local, up to 200 KM, 201 to 1000 KM and above 2000 KM. By using this India post mobile application you can get the postage tariff for the following:
- Domestic Speed Post
- Ordinary Letter
- Registered Letter
- Ordinary Parcel
- Registered Parcel
- Registered Book Packet
- Registered Book Packet containing Printed Books
- Ordinary Registered Book Packet
- Ordinary Book Packet containing Printed Books
- Book Packet containing Periodicals
- Book Packet containing Registered news Papers
- Domestic Speed Post Tariff depends on distance between place of origin and destination
The India Post Department is offering various types of Life Insurance Policies through Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance. This app enables users can to check the premium payable for all the eligible types of Postal /Rural Postal Life insurance Policies on the basis of the input entered.
Post office is offering various types of small savings accounts scheme. By using this application you can calculate the interest. The various types of saving accounts are given below.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojaana
- Recurring Deposit
- Time Deposit, which will be available in 1 year, 2 year, 3 year and 5 years
- Monthly Income Scheme
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- National savings Certificate
- Kisan Vikas Patra
India Post mobile app is a utility app which provides user the facility to track parcel while moving or find near by post office or calculate postage or interest recieved on his/her mobile very easily.This mobile app is available for all the android phone on google play store.